FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for a M7235 or 180 close to Madison Wi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jcollinsimwisc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Looking for a M7235 or 180 close to Madison Wi Reply with quote

Is there anyone with a Maule or know of anyone with a Maule close to Madison Wi, or with in a few hundred miles. I am currently looking at an M7235 or a C180. I have never been in or flown an M7 and would really like too. If there is anyone close that would be willing to get together for a demo please let me know.

Thank you
Jeff
touchandgo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Maule in Aurora Reply with quote

I have an MT7-235 at Aurora in Sugar Grove, occasionally fly to Madison to visit son's in school
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: