FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
M7-235C CFI and/or delivery pilot needed SLC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Maule CFIs & Mechanics in your area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drak130

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:55 am    Post subject: M7-235C CFI and/or delivery pilot needed SLC Reply with quote

Hello all,

Corona has struck again! I just purchased a M7-235C based at BTF just north of SLC. I had a delivery pilot/CFI lined up to provide the 2 hour insurance sign off and deliver the aircraft to me. It looks like he might be bailing out due to the crisis. I don’t really want to undertake a cross country trip in an unfamiliar aircraft but desperate times....Thus looking for a CFI in the SLC area to check me out in my plane, a CFI in the RDU area that can check me out in his plane, or someone in the delivery business.

I am former small turbo prop military guy with a GA background currently (and hopefully continuing to) flying for Delta. About 100 hours Tailwheel in citabrias, champs, super cubs and luscombe.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Tim
JerseyJim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Rick, Montana by air a call. He is great.
https://www.montanabyair.com/
bobguhr
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Rick's not available Sarah Rovner, owner of Full Throttle Aviation, has Maule time and is top notch as well.
http://www.fullthrottleaviationllc.com
drak130

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestions y’all! Hope it works out. Just finished a 5 day trip CONUS. It many people flying these days for sure. Just carried 20 people from DFW to LGA. Safest hiding place may be in the back of an airliner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Maule CFIs & Mechanics in your area All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: