FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Maule owners near Anchorage, AK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Dick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Maule owners near Anchorage, AK Reply with quote

Hello all,

First I wanted to open this up for others looking to connect in the Anchorage area.

Second I am looking to start my PPL in 2020 and thus I'm hunting planes. On paper I love everything about the Maule except the cost of insurance. That said I have never had the opportunity to fly in one or pick some owners brains about why they chose their Maule.

I'd love the chance to chat and at least check out your birds.

Cheers, Joseph
crbnunit
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a few of us around in Anchorage and the Valley. Should be able to hook up with someone. We'd all be happy to tell you all about how Maule is the best... LOL!
Joe Dick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crbnunit - I see a few of them around at the airports for sure. I just haven't had the chance to meet anyone that flies them.
crbnunit
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just getting mine back up after an extended annual. Maiden flight should be today!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: