FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Printing Maule Drawings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Mx, Repair & Technical questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hale-Yes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject: Printing Maule Drawings Reply with quote

Can someone tell me how to print a Maule drawing from the parts CD and get the whole drawing on one page? I've tried everything that I can think of but I still end up with multiple pages with part of the drawing missing. To get the drawing on one page, I end up taking a screenshot with my I Phone and printing it. It works but it doesn't look very good. I'm sure there is an easy way but I can't figure it out. My IT department (my kids) are all off to college. help!
Chris in Milwaukee
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open the image in your favorite editor or browser, print to PDF (latest Windows and Macs should do that). Then when you print your PDF on paper, you should have a scaling option to “Fit to Page”.
Dale Smith

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turning it to a PDF is the way to go. I have a plotter at work... being able to print things 24 x 36 is great, you can actually read them!

If you really wanted to you could take them somewhere that prints that kind of stuff and have them print the whole book for you.
Hale-Yes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You, Your replies got me thinking. . . I opened the program using a different application and shazam! It worked. I was able to print it all on one page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Mx, Repair & Technical questions All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: