FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
West coast canada charts needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Airports, Airparks and Flying Destinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redhawk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:04 am    Post subject: West coast canada charts needed Reply with quote

Hello out there,
I am bringing a plane down from Juneau to the states, and was hoping someone out there may have "SouthEast" Coast Alaska or Canada Charts that may be slightly out of date that you no longer need.
I like having the paper charts to back up my GPS!
Would need them quickly.
Thanks !
flyusn99

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redhawk,
I'm going to Victoria tomorrow morning for the day and can pick you up a set of paper charts that are actually current if you like. You can have them for whatever it costs me to get them plus the shipping. Just let me know.

James
907-617-9568
stick_rudder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious.....what plane you bring back from JNU? I lived there till recently. Just finished my M4-220 rebuild and flew it out of there a few weeks ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Airports, Airparks and Flying Destinations All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: