Kudos to Maule Air

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
mauledrvr

Kudos to Maule Air

Post by mauledrvr »

Everyone has there own experiences with respect to Maule for parts support.
Just relaying today's ordering.
Sent an email to Duane with questions about 10 part numbers on a very small order.
Received a response within five minutes listing all the items, part numbers etc.
we looked over the list to cull the items we had in stock. Ten minutes later we called Maule. Byran answered the phone after a couple of rings, compared notes and part numbers, took payment info, asked about type of shipping to save us costs, AND listened to the latest B.S. gossip from Vermont.
This is the type of service we've had since 2001. With only one omission of a part on an order along time ago.
Hat's off to the folks at Maule,
Thanks and Happy Easter

riverbuggy
100+ Posts

Post by riverbuggy »

"Hear! Hear!" Right on! I second that motion.
Ray
1970 M4-220C N2056U

mauledrvr

update

Post by mauledrvr »

Update:
A quick follow-up the parts order was shipped complete, arrived in Vermont
on Saturday.
Reasonable freight charges, well packed.
OK I'll shut up now.

TomD
100+ Posts

Maule service

Post by TomD »

I had an Aircraft on Ground issue and needed a part ASAP to get the bird out of a remote strip. Maule did everything but hand carry it across the country.

If you want to feel good about your aircraft purchase, have a look at Cessna part prices sometime. Good luck on personalized expedited service from Cessna if you in B.F. Egypt with a critical part need.

One more thing before I step off the soap box, when you want to know where to buy a part for your Maule.....try Maule first. Odds they will have it, it will be correct, and not be outrageously priced. Macgyver'ing a NAPA part to save $5.00 seems like false economy to me since you will be the first to the scene of the accident if that "cheaper" part fails.

In addition I personally want to keep Maule in business so I can get parts and support, and one way to do that is to purchase your parts from them to provide them with the cash flow to stay in business.

Too much coffee this morning I guess. :!:

chazdevil
100+ Posts

Post by chazdevil »

Yup, had great service throughout.
They were even instrumental in facilitating my used purchase with Jeremy.
First call for sure.
Chaz
79 M5 235Turbo

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

Maule has always been good with my parts orders. Bryan is very responsive and knowledgable. The prices are also very reasonable and they supply the correct part without any guesswork on my part, which is more than I can say for any other parts supplier.
Andy
1986 MX7-180